I WILL make it!

Thursday, July 07, 2005

What I've been up to

Ok, so yesterday we went home to feed the cats and do some laundry (there's a laundromat here, but why pay?) and I brought my laptop with me. I miss high speed! *sniff* I ended up finishing the last product page for the new site. Now I need to get the header done, 7 articles (1 for each product I'm targetting) and a few tweaks here and there and I'll be live. End of July, max, is the target date. HOPEFULLY, end of next week.

So, just as an update, I did crack double digits on Tuesday, and with the affiliate sale I made, the total for the day was close to $20. And again yesterday (no sales) I cracked the double digits in Adsense. I was telling Eric earlier that the way Adsense keeps gaining momentum (and with of course the launches of new sites) I'm not caring so much whether I get sales or not. In 7 days I've already made more than half of last month's total. And with the launch of the new site shortly, it's just going to keep growing. I think, honestly, that while perhaps Mr. Martell does very well with sales, it seems my income will be mainly Adsense based. Because even with fairly low traffic (I'm averaging 20-30 visits per day, and even hit 52 on Tuesday!) on the travel site (lower on the others, of course) I'm doing very well in my opinion. No complaints here, other than I need to put up more sites!

So, time to watch American Justice on A & E and then back to work time!

Tara :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home