I WILL make it!

Thursday, June 16, 2005

I've been slacking

In more ways than one. Not only have I done extremely little work this week, I haven't been here telling you about it! Mind you, I prefer to write something when I have something to say, and I haven't really.

I've added a bunch of link partners on both the pet and dog sites and I've done some more specific Wordtracker research for my next site. I'm gearing up to start that site. I need a template, and I'm trying to find a ready made one to save some time and money, but no one seems to have anything I like. So what I'll do is decide on GoldenPineCone template (which I actually love, I'm just lazy) and create my own banner with some pictures I've found. Once I finalize the keyword research (mining the smaller niches' keywords) I'll pick up the template and start writing.

I'm not sure yet if we'll be heading down to the trailer this weekend. My father is bugging us to go over and fix up the utility trailer that he's giving us. And he's bitching that he's doing all the work on it - after specifically saying that we were on our own except for the dry fitting of the new wood. LOL Daddies are funny! We're actually going out for dinner tonight for Father's day just in case we do go down to the trailer. Either way, my summer vacation doesn't begin this weekend. With everything being up in the air all week, I haven't prepared to go yet. So I'm hoping it will be next weekend.

That's pretty much it. See why I don't tend to write when I've gotten nothing done? lol

Tara :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home