I WILL make it!

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I'm back!

As it turns out, (remember that Queen of Murphy's Kingdom thing?) that when they came to set up the phone line on Monday that all the poles were full. They tried and tried to find somewhere, but in the end had to bury wire from the road outside the campground alllllll the way back to me. So finally at about 3 pm I got online. Over 300 emails, checking stats for 6 days and Adsense channels later, I'm a little slap happy but mostly caught up. And that was with an hour break due to a scary thunderstorm. I think that's what'll send me home if anything, because other than that, I'm doing great.

So, on to the a.m. stuff. My stats are fantastic for the last 6 days. MSN has really picked up my sites which has led to fabulous Adsense. I'm well over last month's total, my CTR is way up and while the amount per click are probably lower than a few months ago, I've had several great days and I'm sure that if it keeps up, next month I will start getting a check every month. I'm actually fairly close to it this month, and if I could have 1 more week (tops) I would've qualified for a check this month. Also, last month's check is about to be deposited into my account. No sales while I was offline (that would've just been TOO perfect, I know!) but I'm still a much happy camper, pun intended ;)

And now the slacking is over. I've got to get back to work tomorrow because I've done nothing since Thursday. Funny, without the net though I was going to bed much earlier. To be fair though, that could have something to do with dragging my ass out of bed at 8 am on Monday.. lol Wasn't impressed when they didn't start work until just about 3 pm. Not only for the lack of sleep, but the temp was in the 90's (over 30) and the humidex put it over 100 (around 40 or more) and I couldn't go cool off. Not to mention the a.c. just wasn't doing anything. But back on track tomorrow and Thursday because it's another long weekend in Canada and starting Friday, Eric's on his 1st week of vacation so I KNOW not much work will be getting done.

I guess that's about it - boy am I glad to be back online, and NEVER AGAIN will I go that long!

Tara :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home