I WILL make it!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I swear, when I'm REALLY rich...

I'm going to pay for the people in charge of writing the algorythyms for MSN, Google and Yahoo to sit down and spill their secrets. Like many other people lately, Yahoo has been messing around with my rankings. Some that have been in place for over 2 months, not new articles. And now, suddenly this week, I'm sitting at #5 in MSN for travel accessories and pet memorials. I'm NOT complaining, but why all of a sudden (after I swear, MAYBE 5 searches a month from them) are my sites doing so well? It's frustrating as all get out, in terms of trying to understand what on God's Green Earth is bloody going on!

In other news, I got the home page and 2 product pages done for the new site. Inspiration suddenly struck at 2 am.. Don't ask.. lol 4 to go for the skeleton and then 5 to go to get the site live. Apart from all the other little tweaks, but those are more than half done I think. So most likely by the end of the 1st week of July it will go live. Then maybe a break on the new sites for a few weeks while I write my little heart out.

And in even bigger news, tonight will be my last sleep at home for a while. This will also be my last post until the phone is installed at the trailer, which will HOPEFULLY be Friday, but most likely will end up Monday. So... to all of you (if there are any of you) who live in Quebec, enjoy the long weekend! Everyone else, have a great weekend, and hopefully you'll get a short post saying I'm live again on Friday!

Tara :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home