I WILL make it!

Sunday, June 12, 2005

BJ's bloody book meme

Ok, here goes:

1. How many books do I own?

Not a clue. Probably well over 5000 over the years. I don't have a ton of room for bookcases and I often "lend" books so your guess is as good as mine. A LOT anyway - I'm a book-a-holic. At one point when I took the bus to work I would read 3-5 books a WEEK.

2. Last Book I Bought:

About 20 or so at a garage sale. I can't afford to support my habit with new books.. lol

3. Last Book I Read:

The last one I finished was Angels and Demons by Dan Brown, the prequel to The DaVinci Code. Both EXCELLENT books, although if you're Catholic (which I'm not) you might be offended. I'm currently reading a Jonathan Kellerman Alex Delaware novel, the 3rd one I think. The title escapes me and I left it at the trailer so I couldn't tell you what it is. Doesn't really matter, all of the Alex Delaware character books ROCK.

4. Five Books That Mean A Lot To Me:

Wow. Hard one. I guess all the Harry Potter books, and like BJ, all the Lucy Maud Montgomery books that I've read, which is most of them. The DaVinci Code, because I love the theme of the book and firmly believe in Dan Brown's version of the Holy Grail. All of my Maeve Binchy books because they're entertaining and usually heart warming with great morals. And my favorite author ever is Anne Rice, and my favorite book ever is Queen of the Damned. The storytelling is amazing, and they ROYALLY f*cked up the movie which depressed me to no end.

5. Tag Five More:

Well, I don't know many more bloggers than have already been tagged, but here goes:

Ottawa Information & SBI Blog
Mark's Diary of a Newbie Affiliate Marketer

More later on affiliate marketing ;)

Tara :)

1 Comments:

  • Tara, I completed the questions on my blog but I could only tag one person as I don't know any other bloggers! Sorry! I wasn't sure if there were any rules so I just answered the questions. I am still quite the newbie when it comes to blogging!

    Cheers! Thanks for adding some fun to my lunch hour!

    By Blogger Ottawa Information Guide, at June 13, 2005 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home