I WILL make it!

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Not much to say

Before the hubby got here Thursday afternoon, I got a couple of product pages written and got some more link partners up. I also fixed a mistake that someone on the AP board noticed. That's it. Since he got here, I've been relaxing. Then yesterday my best friend and most of her family got here (I'm quite close to all of them) and so it's just been talking and relaxing with them. Also, since the hubby's on vacation this week, I'm fairly sure not a ton of work will be getting done. That's ok though, guilt free relaxation isn't bad either.

Forget about getting anything done this weekend though with my parents here too, and my monkeys (see the attached picture) there's barely any room to move and I have to keep getting up from my desk to let people by.. lol That's ok though, I love this! I think part of the reason I wanted to come camping for the summer was to extend these weekends. Sadly, these people all have to work, so they leave on Monday (well, except for my friend's aunt who has 3 young children - there's only 3.5 years difference between said friend and her aunt) and then it will get quieter.

So, to all my Canadian readers, happy belated Canada Day! And to my American friends, Happy Independance day, I'll be down in the U.S. celebrating with you! Tara :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home