I WILL make it!

Friday, June 10, 2005

Have a great weekend!

Short post...

What I got done yesterday:

  • Submitted 2 articles to about 10 article directories before I got too bored to go on.. lol
  • Signed up for the Value Exchange for the pet site.
  • Spent 4 hours chatting with 4 lovely ladies, fellow affiliate marketers about a fun new site that WON'T be shared here.
  • Cleaned up my disgusting desk.
  • Sorted through article outlines for the ones I felt the most like writing. (didn't write any yet)
  • Stayed up way to late watching old CSI's.

Today:

  • Received my match list so emailed a whole bunch of potential link partners.
  • Responded to 1.
  • That's it.

In a few minutes we'll be heading down to the trailer. I can't wait to get there, it's stinking hot out and our pool isn't quite ready yet here so as soon as I unpack for the weekend it's off to the campground pool! So all y'all have a GREAT weekend and I'll see ya Monday-ish.. lol

Tara :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home