I WILL make it!

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

It's been a while

And I'm sorry to my loyal readers for the big posting gap. Time seems to have gotten away from me, and throw in a couple of early nights and camping days and it's already Tuesday!

I'm happy to report with the exception of yesterday, I've done at least a little bit of work since Friday. Still too much goofing off, and now this week packing, but things are getting done.

I bought a template from GoldenPineCone.com (Jewelry 200 brown) as well as I registered the domain name for the new site. It's not about jewelry.. lol Once it's ready, you know I'll release it here ;) I've also been up since an un-Godly hour this morning (thanks to the dog who wouldn't stop licking my feet at 5 am) and I've read/sorted/deleted my email, caught up on all my feeds, and done a whack of research on potential affiliates for the new site. And over the the weekend with still no internet I still managed to tweak the template, mainly fixing up the internal linking and naming the product pages. Very easy template to play around with. No content as of yet, but this one should be a bit of fun to write at least - if the research is any indication.

Hopefully with the little bit of time I have before we go down Thursday night (the next 2 Fridays are holidays here in Quebec) I'll get a bit of content done on all 4 sites. On the upside, it looks like we'll have phone service by Monday at the latest, hopefully Friday.

On that note, hope everyone had a great weekend, and I'll post more often, I promise :)

Tara :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home