I WILL make it!

Monday, June 13, 2005

Oops, I went to bed

And forgot about a proper post. I gave up trying to stay awake around 10 last night. Which led to reading for a while, sleeping like crap and getting up around 9:30 this morning. And so far, I've managed to accomplish adding about 3 link partners to the dog and pet sites, and that's it.

Ok, that's not really it, but all that's tangible. I got information about adding a phone line and internet to the trailer, tried to cheer up a fed up and sick friend about her job, chatted with my mom to reschedule Father's day celebrations, read FeedDemon like mad and reorganized a couple small things on my goal page. For 3:15 pm though, it sure doesn't feel like alot.

It might have something to do with me downloading a whack of games to the laptop and actually playing one of them for at least an hour. Can't wait to find a crack for it and play some more... lol Very very addictive.

So now it's 3:18 with nothing on tv tonight stopping me from putting in a whole bunch of hours of work and not only do I not feel like working, I can't decide WHAT I'm going to force myself to do. I can't wait to have the net down at the trailer and actually get a bit of work done on the weekends because I get way off track with the relaxing.

Please cross your fingers that I get SOMETHING done other than goofing off! LOL

Tara :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home