I WILL make it!

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Here's what's new and exciting

It seems I forgot to tell you about last month's Adsense earnings. Close, but no cigar. $94.57 for June. Had it been a 31 day month, I would've gotten a check for June. I will get one at the end of July for sure (I hit the $100 mark by the time I got up on Friday) and I would be quite surprised (at the rate I'm going so far this month) to not hit $100 for just July. As it stands today, I'm having my best day in terms of amount (very close to double digits for the first time!) and the day isn't over yet.

I also got my 2nd sale today! Another Magellan's sale from the travel site, though much smaller than the first, $5.30 CAD. I wish CJ would show WHAT they bought. On the very cool side, this now puts me over the minimum amount for payment at CJ, so I should be getting a check from them too!

And on the not so thrilling side, I got 2 more product pages done yesterday with 1 to go. So once that product page and 7 articles (1 for each product page) are ready, I'll be live. Certainly by the end of July, hopefully next week. It's hard with Eric (and myself, I guess) on vacation to get a lot done, so I haven't set myself any real goals.

And I just have to say to whoever's in charge of the weather - can we be done with the rip-roaring thunderstorms???

Tara :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home