I WILL make it!

Thursday, July 14, 2005

NOT lots to say today ;)

Haven't done that much in the last few days. Tried my hand at designing a header for my new site, discovered that I suck pretty bad, and got Andrea at Golden Pine Cone templates to design one for me. It's beautiful. I can't wait to show it off for you, hopefully by the end of the month.

Honestly, it's just been too damn hot to do much of anything. The laptop puts off crazy heat too, so anything that required alot of thought was out of the question. I did get a bit of mindless work done, like researching more closely which merchants I'll use as there are TONS for this niche. It's again, not a very tight niche - I could probably do individual sites for each of the product pages. But that's me, I like doing big sites. I just need to finish them eventually!

Adsense keeps climbing, and Monday was a killer day, which gave me great hope for Tuesday. Tuesdays have been by far my best day since the site started getting a bit of traffic. Well, this week it was Monday. Not complaining by any stretch. I beat my best day by almost double. I can't wait to see what happens when this new site is ready to start getting some traffic :)

So that's about it. Have a great weekend!

Tara :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home