I WILL make it!

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

What a beautiful weekend

Really hot, humid and sunny. I LOVE that - as long as there's a pool nearby ;) Got to hang out with some friends that I haven't seen in a while down at the campground. Discovered a LOVELY Cosmopolitain mix - just add water, I mean, vodka. It SAID 2 parts vodka to 3 parts mix... I think that's negotiable! lol

Nothing exciting happened while I was gone. High single digit earnings in Adsense over the weekend, still no sales. Got my first search on the pet site today. I've decided on what my next site is about and I'm doing some real research on it. I set up a program to create myself a banner from some pictures I've found. Now I just need to decide on the template - I'm having a hard time deciding between a few of them at Golden Pine Cone. Once I've decided I'll pick one up and start with the tweaking.

I've also come to the conclusion I need to set up a bit of structure to my days. It's too easy to slack off when I'm the boss.. lol So I'm going to try to work on research/tweaking the new site at least 2 hours a day, 2 articles per site, per day, get and keep on top of the emails I get, and especially in the next couple of weeks do directory and article submissions, my favorite thing EVAH. [end sarcasm]

And that's all I have to say about that.

Tara :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home