I WILL make it!

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I MADE A SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG - someone bought something for $329.20 for which I got 10%. $32.92!!!! Not too shabby! It was from Magellan's, (my travel site) but I don't know what they bought. I don't much care either.. as long as they don't return it. But even if they do, I still MADE A SALE!!!!! LOL I'm a spazz, I know, but I was really starting to wonder if it was going to happen. Adsense is too easy, it doesn't feel like you've done any real work to get the money. And often, it's your friend who doesn't get it who clicks on it even though you TELL them not too. In case you're wondering, anyone who's online or at home or at work has been told.. lol

Here's hoping this is the first of many to come, and in 2 months I'll be laughing at what a freak I was today!

Tara :)

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home