I WILL make it!

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Well... Not all went as planned

I got 6 articles done, which I'm thrilled about. 4 are ready, the other 2 will be edited and live tomorrow. Didn't really get much research done for the new site though. Mind you, 10:20 pm is still quite early for me, so we'll see. Maybe tomorrow's articles will be product pages for the new site. Ok, I know I'm reaching.. lol Still, it's possible. That may be my new goal for the rest of this week, home/product pages and at least 5 articles. Maybe if I buy the template and get the banner done I could even go live within a week or 2. It's nice to dream... lol

Forgot to mention yesterday, I've decided that when I go down weekend after the coming one, I'll be staying for the summer. I may have to come back for a week for a friend's baby's 1st birthday, but other than that, I don't think I'll be back until September. I can't wait. Our good American friends down there have also graciously offered to pick up groceries or what not if necessary and will lend me a walkie-talkie in case someone tries to break in or I get scared or whatever. They may be raging alcoholics, but they are soooo sweet. Nicest drunks you'll ever meet, too! ;)

Here are the articles, including the 2 from the new site.

Go for a Personalized Pet Marker - There are Many Choices
Looking for a Truly Magnificent Tribute? A Wood Pet Casket Is the Way to Go
Bernese Mountain Dog Clothes - Not So Easy to Find!
Warm Dog Boots - Don't Leave Home Without Them!

Happy hump day!

Tara :)

4 Comments:

  • When you say "down there" where are you referring too? FL by any chance ;)

    By the way, I would love to exchange some links. I have 3 pets sites I can add you too - one has message boards and a directory too. Sorry I left this here and didn't go respond on the original post..oops

    By Blogger Credit Repair, at June 08, 2005 12:30 AM  

  • ROFLMAO - it took me 5 mins reading my blog, BJ's blog and all my comments in the last 10 days to figure out you meant TODAY's entry.. lol No, "down there" is West Chazy, NY, just over the CAN/U.S. border. FL is a LEETLE too far to go for the weekends as we live in the suburbs of Montreal. ;)

    I read your comments about the kids being out of school now.. yikes. I love people with kids sharing stories - best birth control in the world! lol

    About exchanging links and the message board thing over on BJ's blog, buzz me @ support AT a1-travel-accessories DOT com. I'll give ya my real email after.

    Tara :)

    By Blogger Tara, at June 08, 2005 12:42 AM  

  • I am soooo SORRY, didn't mean to confuse lmao. I have had two stressful days!

    Sadly its 1:39am and I still have more work so I won't be going to bed yet. But reading this makes me think I should, huh?!

    By Blogger Credit Repair, at June 08, 2005 1:41 AM  

  • No problem hon - I'm easily confused. Not helped by the fact I tend to write and forget. lol

    Sorry to hear about the stressful days - hope it's better tomorrow!

    It's now 1:45 and I'm not going to bed anytime soon either. Mind you, I don't gotta! So I won't! (in my best petulant 5 year old voice)

    Tara :)

    By Blogger Tara, at June 08, 2005 1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home