I WILL make it!

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Busy Weekend

We had a lovely (read delicious) late Mother's Day dinner last night at a cute little Indian place. It's funny, as I get older, I enjoy my parents company more and more. Perhaps because we don't live too close together or talk too often.. lol Seriously, my Mom and I fight a lot less these days, which is nice.

No camping sadly, but we'll make up for it this weekend. It's a holiday weekend, Victoria Day (Monday) weekend here in Canada. Looks like Friday will be devoted to moving our old bed and our outdoor bar down to the trailer, coming back to get the dogs and just relaxing/drinking all weekend. Our good friend will finally be joining us this weekend, so I don't expect much sober time or sleep. Good times!

In terms of affiliate marketing, I've had two extremely good days in Adsense. Yesterday was better, but today is nothing to sneeze at. Actually yesterday was my best day ever in terms of amount, though not clicks. Let's just say that if I could get the amount every day, I would get a check every month.

I also have 9 articles (some I've blogged about already) edited but not set up. I'll most likely do that after I post. Tomorrow's post should include all the articles. I wrote 4 of them today. I would like to get at least 20 articles done this week (across all 3 sites) since I effectively will lose 4 days of work. With no internet connection at the trailer, I'll have a hard time writing the articles as I tend to do research as I need it.

So that's my life today. You know, it's funny where motivation can come from sometimes. The person whose site I blogged about earlier today called me an inspiration. We started at about the same time, but no doubt because of this blog, I have been more successful than her. It's all relative I suppose, because I certainly don't feel successful or that I'm any kind of inspiration, but then again, I'm sure that my inspirations don't feel like one either. Her very sweet comment has definitely motivated me to work harder. And don't worry, I had offered to help before she said anything :)

Something to think about...

Tara :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home