I WILL make it!

Friday, May 06, 2005

6 New Articles

I'm funny that way.. I tend not to do 1 or 2 a day consistently. It's more like 6 or 7 in a shot and then no more for a week.. lol But, however I do it - at least I DO IT. And these are the first I've written since launching the site. So it's a good thing :)

In case anyone is interested, here are the 6 new articles:

Getting a "Smart Toy" for Your Dog Is a Great Idea!
The Pros and Cons of Steel Bar Dog Crates
My Take on the 10 Best Dry Dog Foods
Dog Care Includes Bathing - Unfortunately
Dog Charms for Collars - So Pretty!
Dog Cook Book For Fundraisers? Great idea!

Yes, I know 2 of the titles are repetitive. You people are probably the only ones who'll notice though, so I don't care ;)

That's about all I got done today, with the exception of getting ready for camping tomorrow. Had to do some laundry (dry, but not folded yet) and groceries (we like to eat while camping) and that's about the sum of the work. Scary, especially since I didn't even take a nap today! lol Woo hoo me!

So that's about it. If I can get the cell phone internet connection working this weekend (the American company said the service should work, but isn't "hard launched" yet, so I may have to wait since I'm not a customer, but just roaming on their network) I will post from down there, promise! Otherwise, I'll most likely only be back Monday since the weather is supposed to be very nice Sunday. And since I no longer have to rush in to work, and Eric's hours are fairly flexible, we'll stay and enjoy another night. Also, seems like we'll be able to be down there (cross your fingers) by about 3 or 4 pm, missing the rush hour traffic out of Montreal. Can't wait!

Have a great weekend, one and all!

Tara :)

4 Comments:

  • All i need now is a dog and i am set :)

    By Blogger Mark, at May 08, 2005 6:42 AM  

  • I do the same - write a whole mess in a few hours, then nothing for a while. I often get the creative juices flowing late at night and stay up way too late!

    By Blogger Ted Demopoulos, at May 09, 2005 12:46 PM  

  • To Mark - you really should get one.. I just wouldn't recommend a Keeshond unless you have endless patience.. Or maybe it's just MY Keeshond.. lol

    To Ted - glad I'm not the only one! I'm totally a night person, and I'd even say a very late night person - it's nothing for me to stay up working until 3, 4, 5 am. Are you in Affiliate Marketing as well?

    By Blogger Tara, at May 09, 2005 9:30 PM  

  • Hi Tara,

    Very late reply!

    Nope, not in Affiliate Marketing, although I am starting to run affiliate ads more and more. I'm a Security and Blogging guy these days.

    Ted

    By Blogger Ted Demopoulos, at October 13, 2005 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home