I WILL make it!

Friday, May 13, 2005

I am the Queen of Murphy's Kingdom

It figures. When I'm finally ready to make a post this afternoon, Blogger schedules a maintenance. Sorry for the lack of post last night, went to bed earlier than usual.

I finally today put those articles up. And it turns out that the other day when I said I'd written 2 articles, it was actually 3 - I'd forgotten about one.. lol I can't imagine saying that 3 months ago! There are actually 4 written and ready to go now, but I'm still waiting on the other webmaster for one and the other is for my "secret" (haha) site. I'm pretty sure now that I'll publish it here, I'm too greedy, I want it indexed right away. So keep an eye out for that next week.. maybe. Have to do a bit more testing, plus an affiliate that I REALLY want isn't ready for applications right now.

We're not headed to the trailer this weekend - or rather, not the one we sleep in. My Dad has graciously offered us his beat up old trailer, but we have to gut it first and then rebuild it. So off to the 'rents tomorrow to start work on that. I'd LOVE to finish it before next weekend, but I'm doubtful. With the possibility of rain on and off during the weekend, I don't know how much will really get done. If we can get the pieces all fitting together properly though, I can always go an paint them next week.

Anyway, here's the stunning (/end sarcasm) new articles:

Do Luggage Discounts REALLY Exist? Where are They?
Winter Can Be Fun with Extra Warm Dog Coats!

Have a great weekend, I may post more before Monday,

Tara :)

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home