I WILL make it!

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Site Submissions

Just slightly better than article submissions. Gotta be done though. Self Promotion helps alot though, thank goodness! I can't recommend them enough. The site will do auto-submissions for free for you, and if you like the product, you can donate. I finally donated $10, and when I'm doing a bit better financially, I will contribute more.

Other than that though, I had a totally slack day. I got up too early and took a 3 hour nap - not good. Also, before my nap I had a massive sneezing attack and seem to have pulled a muscle under my rib. Having done this before (though not by sneezing) I knew to expect a lot of pain. I was right. Good news though - I have some anti-inflammatories left from the last time I pulled a muscle in my back, and 1 pill in so far, it seems to be a smidge better. Hopefully by the time I get up tomorrow it will be better, since I have to load the car tomorrow night for camping.

Anyway, that's about all I have for ya tonight, 'cept - WOOO HOOO, Scott Savol is FINALLY gone. Should've been about 6 weeks ago in my opinion! I predict the following: Anthony gone next, then Bo, final 2 Vonzell and Carrie with Carrie winning. That's the way it SHOULD go, unless they can bring back Jessica Sierra!

See ya!

Tara :)

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home