I WILL make it!

Monday, May 09, 2005

The Grand Unveiling II

***This time, it's not my site, but my good friend Jon's first site. For someone who's not really following one guru, (and even if he was!) I think this is a fabulous site! If you'd like to see the site (and I can't recommend that enough) go see the best Home Theatre Accessories Resource I've seen. If you have any tips for him, click on Jon's name and leave a comment on his blog, which is also great. I'm sure this site will do well! And obviously, if you see a product you're interested in, don't hesitate to buy ;)

As for this weekend, what a turnaround! Beautiful weather - Friday was the nicest day, I was in shorts all day after leaving Eric's work. We went in early because the school was having a garage sale - I love books and can't afford to satiate my cravings at brand new prices, and these were 5/$1 for paperbacks! I even got a book to help me with writing my dog site! So I guess it was worth getting up at the crack of dawn (7:30) in the end. Except for the fact that I forgot my dog site binder with all my article outlines and keywords at Eric's work, and then he forgot it tonight.. lol Oh well, I guess it will just make me work on my travel site or my other site in development.

Speaking of that site, I believe I mentioned previously that I was having Adsense issues due to "stop words" that causes filters to give me only PSA's. I wrote to Google and within 2 working days I had a response. I could see they'd been all over the site, and they answered that the problem was solved. It's mostly solved, but there are still 2 pages that return PSA's. One intermittently, the other consistently. The consistent one doesn't surprise me, and I don't think I will get Adsense on that page ever. The other one should display relevant ads though, because they do exist. So after giving it a week to test it out, I have written them back explaining the problem, and asked if I should expect the problems to continue or not. I'll let y'all know what happens :)

On that note, I think I'll end this. But I'd like to wish all the Mom's out there a belated Happy Mother's day - especially my Mom. Her biggest present I could ever give her would be having a kid like me one day.. lol Until then, I still have until Sunday to figure out what I'm getting her this year. (We were both busy yesterday and decided to wait to celebrate.)

Have a good night!

Tara :)

1 Comments:

  • Thank you, Tara. I really appreciate the endorsement. It should help get the site off the ground. Again, thanks.

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at May 09, 2005 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home