I WILL make it!

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Wonder of Wonders

I actually wrote 4 new articles for the travel site, since I didn't have my keyword list for the dog site. I now remember very vividly why I started to embrace the idea of hiring authors. I can't begin to tell you how sick of travel accessories I am. lol Oh well, maybe with my tax refund. Of course, I really should DO my taxes first.. I'm only 10 days late as of this second, and getting later by the day.

Anyway, here are the articles:

Do You Know What to Expect When Buying Discount Luggage Sets?
Leather Carry On Luggage - Who Doesn't Want That?
Hardside Luggage - Who Makes It?
Samsonite Laptop Cases - How Do You Choose?

Nothing fantastic, but what can you really say about discount luggage sets? lol Other than the articles, I cleaned up my inboxes (7) and bookmarks and started a teeny bit of research on my next possible niche. Truly not much accomplished, but I have to admit to spending a bit of time outside - it was 26 degrees Celcius today, if not warmer. Summer (temporarily) in May. *sigh* Unfortunately it's gonna get much colder tomorrow. Such is life in Montreal.

Last but not least - if anyone happens to know what the heck was wrong with Vonzell tonight on AI, leave me a comment, I'm so curious!

Tara :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home