I WILL make it!

Thursday, August 04, 2005

I love launching a new site/I hate launching a new site

Ok, I love it because it's so gratifying to see your hard work open for business, and the nice things people say (even if they're lying) doesn't hurt either! lol Thank you to everyone who visited and had something nice to say, and special thanks to Ottawa Information Guide for pointing out a typo that I'd missed!

I HATE HATE HATE launching a new site since it means site and article submissions, though I think I've figured out a new system for doing the articles at least. I open a window for each article and copy/paste all the common info, then the titles, then the articles themselves. It seems to go a bit faster. Still not pleasant though.

Something I think I've mentioned before, but definitely bears mention again, which I forgot the other day - if you liked the layout/header/look of the new site, you really should visit GoldenPineCone Templates! Especially if you like the header. That was a custom design for me, I got to pick the pictures and let Andrea do her magic. Her prices for custom work are very reasonable as well, see the site for details. Oh, and if you like her templates and would like to promote them too, her affiliate program has a great commission with prompt payouts. Something to think about :)

The rest of today will be fighting the urge to play in a bunch of poker tournaments (new addiction, and it's STRONG, even for play money! lol) and do more article/site submissions and desperately needed laundry. Back to camp we go tomorrow and Eric's on vaca again, yay! Even better, my best bud is also on vaca with her boyfriend. Many drunk days await us, wooo hooo! lol So please forgive me if you don't see too many posts for the next week or so, not sure how much work will be getting done, and if no work is done, there's nothing to tell you about here! lol

Tara :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home