I WILL make it!

Sunday, July 24, 2005

It's been an interesting weekend

Very full of drama. I'll spare y'all the details, but Friday saw me fighting with a boater and the office here, and Friday night saw my best friend have a huge fight with her aunt and grandmother which has most likely severed their relationship permanently. Saturday was a little nicer. We went to go get propane for the BBQ and there were 3 gorgeous little kittens there, and even Eric was in love with the one that cried and then tried to climb him. I'm working on him to get the little guy called Lucky. He hasn't agreed yet, claiming that 2 cats and 2 dogs are plenty. I don't agree. lol

Still no work being done whatsoever over the last few days. I could maybe get some done tonight as I had a wicked headache earlier and took a nap to get rid of it. It's now just after midnight and I'm wide awake. I STILL have 7 articles to write and then I'm good to go. I just need an afternoon of peace.. I don't see it happening too soon.

So that's all that's new and exciting here. I tell you, it's never boring here!

Tara :)

2 Comments:

  • I had the killer migraine yesterday. I didn't get out of bed, it was horrific to say the least.

    Now I know there is a reason we ended up good friends, I have the drama kicking too ;)

    By Blogger Credit Repair, at July 25, 2005 3:07 AM  

  • I have to say I'm lucky, it wasn't a migraine, I don't get those too often.

    Yeah, I CAN be a drama queen, but it hasn't been my drama in a LOOOOOONG time! lol

    You should be leaving any second now, huh?

    Tara :)

    By Blogger Tara, at July 25, 2005 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home