I WILL make it!

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Busy Bee

Sorry for the lack of posts this week, I suddenly got a mad working kick going and took advantage of it. I've been working almost non-stop since Sunday night on link exchanges (about 50 across the 3 sites), writing articles (7 done, 3 to go) and signing up for merchants, fixing up links, double checking content, etc. Basically all the annoying little things. Almost there though. Having friends and family go through the site to point out any problems, waiting for a couple more merchants to get back to me and then, maybe, this weekend I'll post the site here. Being as it's Thursday though (no one will probably answer over the weekend) and tomorrow being my birthday and all probably not too much work will be done. So, check back, but don't worry about it too much until next week :)

As for the financials, I did make a sale of about $17 USD. And Adsense is suddenly going crazy with the last 4 days being over the double digit mark. Not $50 over the double digit mark, but a nice enough amount for me. A few more days and I'll tell you ;) Let's just say enough that a friend did some math and at my current rate of growth he figures I'll be at 1K/month in about 2 months. That would be fantastic as I think that would be enough for me to stay home. It would be tight, but the bills will get paid with that amount. And if it hits between now and mid September, I may be able to get away with not looking for another job. I sure as hell hope so because I'm WAY too used to staying "home" now. I just wish it was summer year round because I love it here :) That and I can't wait to be making enough so that Eric can quit his job too.

So, I guess that's about it for now. As soon as I can I'll post the new site here for you. Have a great weekend!

Tara :)

1 Comments:

  • Hi Ladies,

    Thanks very much :)

    DTBAH - you'll probably see it Mon/Tue/Wed as no work is getting done today, I promise! ;)

    Tara :)

    By Blogger Tara, at July 29, 2005 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home