I WILL make it!

Monday, August 01, 2005

July Totals

As promised, here are my July totals:

$369.47 USD
$13.46 CAD

$334.85 of that USD was from Google Adsense. Which put me at an average of $10.80 per day. I'm looking forward to an average of $100 a day, but I'm pretty happy where I am now, considering the travel site hasn't been officially live for 6 months. I'm a ways away from the $500/month that James Martell suggests, but that's ok with me - on my personal goals page I've written "No time limits - when the time is right, my goals will be achieved!" and I firmly believe that.

A friend of mine was recently disappointed because they achieved a goal earlier than expected, so they reset the goal, and came close, but didn't quite get there and was upset. I tend to be the opposite (which is easy to say as I surpassed my $9/day goal) and think, well, at least I got my first goal done. The rest is gravy, as the saying goes. My only major goal that I need more than want is $1000 a month since that means I won't have to drag my fat ass outta this chair to find another job ;)

Hopefully tonight will be writing the last 3 articles that I want on the site before going live and during the day tomorrow you'll see the brand new site I've created. I'm still waiting on a few merchants, but I've got plenty of other ones, so screw it, as soon as the hubby is done with the article editing, you'll all see it. I came home from the trailer this week to get the article and site submissions done on DSL rather than dial up, because as long time readers will remember, I'd rather pull out my own fingernails than do that stuff. Add dial up speeds to it and I'd probably go drown myself in Lake Champlain.. lol

So folks, I think that's about it. Thanks to all that wished me a happy birthday, I had a great one, though I'm still coming to grips with being 29... especially when half the time I feel like I'm still 21 ;)

Tara :)

5 Comments:

  • Wow! That's great to hear Tara :) Keep up the great work!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 02, 2005 11:23 AM  

  • What a truly insprirng person you are anyone reading this can't not be inspired both you and Jon are very inspiring. Glad your doing well :0)

    By Blogger Mark, at August 02, 2005 1:40 PM  

  • Empress, Mark and TMTB, thank you all for your wonderful comments. It means so much that you all read and even take the time to say such encouraging things!

    You 3 will be here soon enough, I promise - and I mean that since I do read all your blogs every day :)

    Tara :)

    By Blogger Tara, at August 03, 2005 12:35 AM  

  • Since your sharing you AdSense revenue, why don't you check out http://www.admoolah.com and share it their as well.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 03, 2005 1:54 PM  

  • Because I don't like that site. I've seen it before and I don't trust it.

    So who are you anonymous?

    By Blogger Tara, at August 03, 2005 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home