I WILL make it!

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I'm back!

Thank you readers for bearing with me and the long delay in posting. I didn't have a very good weekend, but thankfully it's over and I can properly move on.

So here's where I'm at with the dog site. Finally banged out 5 articles last night... and wow did they flow. I swear I had all 5 done in about 1.5 hours if not less. A couple are even well over 400 words! I'm now just waiting until a merchant approves the style of one of my links, and once they give me the go ahead, I will go live. Cross your fingers that it will be today or tomorrow. I'll give it until tonight I think. Worse comes to worse I'll go forward with SE submission without their approval and remove their link if they don't like it.

Rest assured that I will link from here as soon as I'm ready to go :) And if anyone has a dog/pet related site, let me know, we can exchange links!

Still having Adsense problems on the other site, and undecided as to what I'm going to do with it. I will still go forward, no doubt there, but I may just leave Adsense off and wait for Yahoo's version to come out - I hope that will be soon!

I'm loving the WAH part of this. I'm getting a lot done, but not overdoing it. My house is slowly getting cleaner and laundry that's been waiting for ages is getting done. If I'd had to work this week, there's no way I would've been ready to go camping this weekend. Not that I'll be staying down there yet, it's too cold still for that, and I still haven't worked out 100% what I'll be doing for an internet connection yet. It will either be my cell phone (once I establish how good the coverage is at the campground) or I'll go dial-up with a landline.

Just cross your fingers for me that I'll be able to sustain this for a while and I won't need to go after another job!

Tara :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home