I WILL make it!

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

To Ladyshark

Hi, I have no other way to contact you as your blogger profile is hidden, and I couldn't find your nickname in that Yahoo group.

Thank you very much for the offer, it's sweet and I appreciate it. However, I voluntarily quit my job, I didn't lose it :) And while I cast no aspersions on "cyber-begging", I wouldn't feel right about it as it was my own choice to be unemployed.

I sincerely wish you the best of luck in your endevours.

Tara :)

On another note folks, if you like affiliate marketing blogs (such as mine, BJ's or JonnyQ888's) take a peek at the new link I placed, Mark's affiliate marketing blog. He's got some great tips in there, and I've added him to my FeedDemon RSS feeds. At least I can say that Blog Explosion was good for finding new AM blogs, since it's eaten up a sick amount of my time.. lol

Take care folks - and hopefully the next post (barring needing to reply to comments) should be the unveiling of the new site!

Tara :)

PS - has anyone taken their blog from Blogger and moved it to private hosting? Any tips for me? I'm thinking of doing that so I have better control of my stats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home