I WILL make it!

Friday, April 22, 2005

Moving On

In the spirit of "no matter how clear I am, some people will never get it and there comes a time to move on", here's my last post as an employee of Fido/Rogers.

Done on their internet connection and their computer while I'm supposed to be working! lol

Just over 2 hours to go, unless I get to leave early. It's fairly quiet, so that is likely.

The exit interview was interesting. I gave a lot of suggestions - here's hoping my conversion rate will be good! ;) And he liked my answers (in terms of what I said and how I said it) so much that he'd like me to come back for a kind of focus group, just me and some directors, to repeat what I said to try and maybe make some changes. I thought that was awesome!

So, goodbye Fido. It was mostly fun. I wish I could take everyone home with me. Since I can't, I'll remember you for when I have no specific time to get out of bed and pyjamas are my dress code, which is only slightly more liberal than here actually.. lol

On to bigger and better things!!!

Tara :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home