I WILL make it!

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Blog Explosion part deux

E-Beth said...
blogexplosion is like crack. I'll be so tired and wanting to go to sleep but I can't because the timer is clicking down and it won't kill me to stay for 30 more seconds...

I must say I agree! lol Did you find me through BE? Hope you blogmarked me! If you prefer, drop me an email, support AT a1-travel-accessories DOT com.

I haven't started today because I have other stuff to do, but I'm just itching to get back over there! lol

Thankfully I'm off work today so I can get more website work done. I haven't written an article in probably a month, other than product pages. I'm also having issues with Adsense on one site, most likely due to stop words, which I have to work on today. I also won't have much time until Sunday to do anything else, as I'm going to work early tomorrow and Friday to say goodbye to some of my friends. Then Saturday is my Grandmother's burial and memorial service and Sunday is a brunch with family who's come in from out of town for this.

So please don't get upset if there aren't any updates in the next few days :)

2 more days to go until I'm job free! One more week till camping, woo hoo!

Tara :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home