I WILL make it!

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Mostly slacking

I've done some work on the 2 new sites, mainly template tweaks, but I got 2 of the 10 articles done. I'm trying to get Eric to help, but he's so busy at work this week it's unlikely to happen. Now with eComXpo starting in the morning and lasting until Saturday afternoon and Thanksgiving weekend, there's no way that I'll get the sites live this week.

I had a good line on a job, but they haven't called me back - and it's supposed to start on Tuesday. Keep your fingers crossed because this is a pretty good job! Other than that, not much new. I have a few sales in the last few days, one for (feel free to laugh) 32 cents. Better than nothing I guess, right? lol

I just realized that it's October 6th and I haven't given you last month's incredibly disappointing numbers. Traffic and income were both down, about half. Adsense was $176.54 and everything else was just over $50. Bloody depressing I tell you. So far this month isn't bad, but it's mostly blog sales keeping me afloat - Adsense's daily average is lower than September. This is not helping to convince everyone that this is a viable business. It's gotta get better soon, right?

Those of you at eComXpo - enjoy, maybe we'll even see each other!

Tara :)

1 Comments:

  • Hey BJ,

    I'm hanging in and you'll see in my next post, it's FINALLY truly starting to get back to pre-Katrina levels.

    As for your sites, you just need to find a way to monetize your non-product oriented sites is all :)

    Tara :)

    By Blogger Tara, at October 10, 2005 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home