I WILL make it!

Thursday, September 08, 2005

New site mode - on steroids

So, here we go again. I've decided that I'm going to create 3 or 6 (haven't decided yet, but got 3 templates for now) sites at approximately the same time. Or at least, work on them all at the same time. They probably won't go live all the same day though. I have 5 domains ready to go, and the 6th site has a general idea, but I need to nichefy it more.

So today I picked up 1 template and 2 licenses from the ReFresh series at Golden Pine Cone to start work on the new sites. Just another reason why I love Golden Pine Cone templates - besides the fact the templates ROCK and Andrea is so nice and helpful - with this series of templates, the 1st is $67 and the licenses for multiple sites are $37 each. So basically you get one full template, and when you're ready, you go back and buy the extra license. Which, by the way, includes a new graphic and styles based on the available templates. For full details, go to the Golden Pine Cone website. Why don't more template companies do this??? (so cheap I mean!)

So here's this week's article for the gourmet site:
Give A Gift Of Gourmet Meat!

So, I guess that's it for today... Made a couple sales this week - 1 big one, 1 small one. Adsense got a little better by going into the double digits yesterday, but no news as to what today's like with the stats being down for another 1/2 hr. Hope everyone's sites are doing MUCH better than mine right now!!

Tara :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home