I WILL make it!

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Almost done

Both home pages and all product pages are now done. Meta tags and most tweaks as well. All that's left is about 10 articles (Eric's agreed to write 5, yay!) a few final touches, and by the end of next week, these 2 sites should be live. Then I think on to the next 2. I'm hoping with all these sites live (and the 5 jobs I applied for today) I'll be generating enough money to outsource the rest of the articles for all my sites. Not all at the same time, obviously; there will be bills to pay - but a good start. These are my small dreams at the moment, anyway...

I also hope to start having enough time to actually clean my house. I don't think it's been FULLY clean, the whole house at the same time, in over a year. After closing the trailer last year we had so many other things to catch up on and then after Christmas I started looking for, finding and working like a mad woman on my business. This hasn't really stopped yet. So maybe, JUST MAYBE, my house will be clean enough that I can actually have people over to visit. It's been a long while.

Well, I suppose my 5 am ramblings have bored y'all enough now. I think just one more game of poker and then bed. Happy Thursday!

Tara :)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home