I WILL make it!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

It's funny

Yesterday's title was "I'm so not in the mood" which was true. I'm not again today. The thing is, I wrote 2 home pages and 10 product pages yesterday... lol I have 5 product pages to go, then 5 articles each site and then I go live. So if I keep the hustle up you might, MAYBE see the new sites this week. Of course, I'm much anal retentive and must perfect everything first so it's more likely gonna be next week. Still exciting though - I'll have 6 sites started! Just need to find a job now so I can hire writers!

Financially, the sites just aren't doing as well. I'll be quite lucky to break $200 in Adsense this month - strike lucky, it would take a miracle! I have a few sales between the sites and da blog but it's no where near enough to get me up to what I made last month and July. Hence the rush to go forth and multiply. Sites that is - not children ;)

Did anyone check out Netshops? What do you think of them? I look forward to promoting them, especially on my 2 new sites. I could go with just a couple of their stores if I really wanted to, but I can't help adding a little variety. I will admit though that so far, both sites should have no more than 3 (some 2) merchants per product page. It hurts me, it really does... but too much choice and they won't buy. I know that. I just want to cover every possible product my visitors might want. See - anal!

Guess that's it for now! Another question for y'all - did anyone take a free pass from Shawn Collins for eComXpo? Just wondering who I'll "see" there. Also, is anyone planning on attending The Affiliate Summit in Vegas January 8-10?

Have a great day!

Tara :)

2 Comments:

  • Hey Jen,

    I never broke $5 yesterday. I've had I think 3 or 4 days over $10 this month. Mind you, I think I lost a little ground for a week or 2 on one of my main keywords, but still... Ah well, more sites, more money. I don't care if it takes 100 sites that only make me a buck or 2 a day. I WILL succeed at this!!

    We'll have to chat on email about what products you'll be promoting, I smell another link xchg in the works.. lol Knowing us!

    And thanks, I surprised myself! The funny thing is, as much as I hate writing articles and as much as they're only mediocre, I bang 'em out in less than 15 minutes usually. So it really wasn't that much work in the end. If I really put my mind to it, writing 20 articles a day would be no problem at all. I just get SOOOOOO BORED writing though.. lol

    Tara :)

    By Blogger Tara, at September 28, 2005 3:50 PM  

  • Hey BJ - me too! I'm really going to have to go thru the shops with a fine tooth comb to see if I can use any of them for my other sites. Fingers crossed for ya that it picks up soon! And thanks :)

    Hey Aff Chick - cool about the pass, you still have a couple days to upgrade if you think it's worth it! I want to go to Vegas too, lots of factors go into it though, so we'll see.

    Tara :)

    By Blogger Tara, at October 04, 2005 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home