I WILL make it!

Friday, September 16, 2005

What I’ve been up to

Well, a LOT. Which I was why I haven't posted in a week. I've been working from the time I roll outta bed till I fall back in it. Like I said, I bought 3 templates from Golden Pine Cone last week, so I’ve been working on creating headers (banners) for them to match the theme of the sites. I was also playing with the colours a bit. Played with the links too.

Then I pulled up all my keywords associated with the first 2 sites I’ll be launching which are closely related, and put them through Keywords Results Analyzer. I did this to sort them a bit more into categories for the product pages. I also went back into Wordtracker to pick up a few more keywords to fill out the list. Basically – nothing that interesting to share with y’all.

Of course, it all had to start out with issues with Front Page. Thankfully the great folks at eMax hosting were able to help me sort it all out and in record time too. I just love that company! They have amazing customer service combined with fantastic prices, which is always my main concern... lol

On the financial front this week has gone from so-so to great to lousy. I had a couple of double digit days in Adsense, but yesterday and today are sucky again. Had a couple of sales, including my first one on Clixgalore (I was SERIOUSLY starting to wonder if they were fraudulent, but it was just my sites sucking I guess.. lol) so even though they were small, at least it makes me feel better! Oh, and the Clixgalore sale was from my Gourmet Food Gifts site! Kinda cool 1.5 months in!!!

And lastly – I noticed a few people visited the EcomXpo site, but no one seems to have signed up. Whether or not you do it through my link (which I’d prefer obviously, but I'll forgive you if not) you should really consider “going” – especially those of us who can’t afford to fly out to something like CJU. Just a thought. If you’re still thinking about it, just remember that you only have 6 days left before the early bird prices fly away.

So, with that wordy post done, I will bid you adieu and have a great weekend! Oh, and if you're going to CJU - I hate you, but have a good time, and learn lots!!! ;)

Tara :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home