I WILL make it!

Monday, September 26, 2005

I'm so NOT in the mood

But, I have to press on. No more excuses - I've figured out which merchants I want to use, got NetShops approval to join their program, now I just have to WRITE. One of my least favorite things.. lol About Netshops: if you listen to the Buzz, you'll have heard JM talk about them. It's a very very cool concept that I don't find anyone has satisfactorily explained, at least in brief.

Basically, they have a bazillion stores (well, over 70) that are completely nichefied. For example, Adirondack Chairs sells only Adirondack chairs, perhaps 1 or 2 complimentary products like a table in the Adirondack style. ALL their stores are like that. A few more examples: daybeds, desk lamps, bar stools, filing cabinets, etc. You get the idea. Plus, what no one seems to be saying (except the site itself) is that all the stores are owned by NetShops and they all have the same commission - 10%. Not bad at all - alot of similar merchants are well under 10%. Plus, since they own them all, they guarantee quality - and if you were to use 5, 10, even 70 merchants - ONE affiliate manager. I LOVE that!

Anyway, I suppose I should get to the writing that I don't feel like doing.. lol Hope your weekend was nice, have a lovely week!

Tara :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home