I WILL make it!

Monday, September 19, 2005

In answer to a question

A couple of people have asked me how I get Adsense to display at the end of every blog entry. It's actually just putting the Adsense code into the Blogger template. I don't know if it will work in other blog programs like it does with Blogger, since for some reason it automatically removes itself from older entries to make sure there are no more than 3 adsense blocks per page. I hope that helps. If you want more help, let me know :)

In personal news, I'm home now. We'll still be going to the trailer on weekends for another month or so, but since my camping friends have closed up for the season and it's getting cooler at night (plus they were predicting crappy weather for this week) I decided to come home. To mitigate those factors, there was a job I applied for last week which would have been perfect for me - 11-8 Mon-Thur with great pay. I didn't get it because they wanted the person to start today and I couldn't get to an interview last week. And with my income SUCKING this month (my daily average WITH sales is lower than last month's Adsense average alone) I have no choice but to get a job. I'd figured as much back in April, but I'd so hoped I wouldn't have to. Oh well, at least this way I'll be able to start outsourcing like the rest of you. Keep your fingers crossed that I can find a decent paying part-time job!

In my usual fashion, whenever I come home, my first day is a write-off. For some reason when I come home I'm either exhausted or don't feel great and end up taking a long nap. Oh well, back to work tomorrow. I'd like to think I'll get some/all of the home/product pages written for 2 of the new sites, but realistically I know myself and if I get ONE page done I'll be thrilled.. lol I'll tell you something though, I'm tickled pink to be back on DSL!! If I can do this again next year, there WILL be high speed internet at the trailer! I'm not doing the dial up thing again, that's for damn sure.

I guess that's about it, nothing earth shattering to talk about today. Hope your weekend and Monday went well!

Tara :)

3 Comments:

  • Well that stinks :( Sorry you didn't make it in time for an interview. I hope things take an unexpected turn and pick up - you deserve it!

    Glad you are back home with DSL too, it makes life so much easier!

    By Blogger Credit Repair, at September 21, 2005 12:27 AM  

  • Yes sorry to hear you didn't get the interview etc. Next time eh :-D

    By Blogger Mark, at September 21, 2005 3:45 AM  

  • Hey TMTB - let me know if it works on your blog, if it does, I'll post an update - and you're welcome :)

    Hey Chrissie - thanks! And while it's starting to pick up a bit this week, I know it's virtually impossible to even match last month's average, let alone surpass it. And yeah, DSL much good! lol

    Hey Mark - thanks! As it turns out, it's all synchronisity as BJ says... I talked to a good friend from my last job and we've decided to try and look for a job together. We love and miss each other since we don't get together often, (we live pretty far away from each other) so hopefully we'll be able to work together again - we had SUCH a blast at Fido!

    By Blogger Tara, at September 21, 2005 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home