I WILL make it!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Since I last posted

Well, got quite a bit done on Monday and Tuesday last week. Wednesday was a slacker day, but I was determined Thursday to get a bunch more done. That didn't happen though. What DID happen was on my way to my computer (after stopping for my 1st coffee of the day) I slipped a la cartoon (banana peel style, legs in the air, etc) on my basement stairs. Bounced a couple times and landed with my upper back and tail bone on the edge of 2 steps. Wind completely knocked out of me. Took about 2 full minutes to be able to breathe again and then the pain kicked in... Suffice to say that for about 5 days, breathing/talking/walking/sitting/moving/lying down/lifting/bending and all round being alive was no fun. To put it mildly. However, I'm now on a full night's sleep (couldn't sleep for very long from the pain for the first few days) so I'm on the mend. And that means (hopefully) I'll be able to get some work done again! Word to the wise - DON'T fall down the stairs! If you do, take 4 Excedrin Migraine pills, they helped alot. Just don't expect to sleep as they contain 65mg of caffeine each ;)

So, on the agenda this week (besides packing up for the trailer) is go through my links for the 2 pet sites as they are finally seeing a small trickle of SE traffic. Get some link exchanges done for them, but only quality ones. Write more for the new site, which I'm dying to get out of the way. Try not to fall down the stairs again (so far so good). Figure out how we're going to buy new trailer I want to buy. (new to us, but not brand new) And so on.. lol

I guess that's about it for now. Still a little tired and out of it, so while I'm sure there's more to tell, can't think of it right now. Have a great week!

Tara :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home