I WILL make it!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

It's official!

I am jobless!! Woooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooo! Funny thing is, while I was off "sick" Monday, the other 4 who started with me got offered permanency. I'm happy for them since that's what they want, but as far as I'm concerned, good riddance to bad rubbish. I basically quit via voice mail. Of course, as usual, the supervisor wasn't there, so she called me back, cleared up a few details and it was over. In less than 10 minutes. Kind of anti-climactic. But it's done. No official word on Eric's new job yet, but we know the contract is being drawn up, so hopefully this week.

So, I've caught up on laundry finally (only took a week!) and mostly packed for the weekend. Going to have the phone and internet turned on tomorrow (dialup for a few weeks - have to go in to fill out paperwork to pay thru the nose for high speed) and then start making lists to get myself caught up. Because right now, I don't really know where to start. So much to do with old and upcoming sites that it's a little overwhelming. And in my time off I've done a lot of ebook reading too, so that's all swirling in my head. But now, I've got all the time in the world. And I can't wait to get back into the WAH groove.

Don't forget Colin's book will be going up soon, possibly as soon as this weekend, and there won't be much if any warning, so if you haven't got The VEO Report yet at $39.95, you should get it before it goes back to $67. It's still worth it at $67, but hey, we're all trying to save money :)

I guess that's it for now, but with more work going on there will be more blogging going on :)

Tara :)

1 Comments:

  • I'm happy for you! :) Quitting a job for me would be one scary deal - but if you didn't like your job, love what your doing now - and you can do it and things are ok... then why the hell not :)

    I'm also glad to hear you'll be blogging more :)

    By Blogger The Empress, at March 29, 2006 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home