I WILL make it!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

It's now 4 am on day 3 of the summit and this was written before I got on my first plane... I was hoping to blog more, but I have barely been in my room but to sleep. So enjoy this and more about the summit when I get home!

By the time I post this I’ll be in Las Vegas, but it’s right now 5:33 in the morning and I’ve just gone through the security screening (with flying colours) and I’m now waiting to board – which only starts at 6:05. You may think that a half hour isn’t that long, but I’ve been at the Burlington airport since about 3:40 a.m. – 3 hours early. Oops. But when you’re driving over 2 hours to get to an airport in mostly rural-ish areas in January, you leave EARLY. So now, I figured I’d blog. Well, at least, I’m typing this entry in Word… lol No wireless ‘net here sadly. Otherwise I’d probably be playing poker ;)

So, other than being exhausted (so forgive any spelling or grammatical errors) and so very excited, there’s not much to tell. I still can’t wait to quit my job, and truly get back into this full time, hell, even part-time. This week there was just no work going on. No time between laundry, packing and shopping for the trip. But I have a bunch of great ideas and I’m sure I’ll just be bursting with more by the time I get back. So here’s what’s going on at the conference:

Saturday, meeting and hanging with Deb who I met at EcomXpo and some of her affiliates and friends. Sunday I’ll be helping her set up her booth, then there’s a speed networking session which I’m totally looking forward to. Monday and Tuesday it’s session after session with a couple of networking sessions/parties thrown in. Wednesday is fly home time. If you want to see more details, visit http://www.affiliatesummit.com – maybe it will inspire you to save your pennies and make your way to the next one. I’ve heard a few rumours that it will be in Orlando this summer. I’ll be moving heaven and earth to go again, I can already feel what a good time I’m going to have and how much I’m going to learn. I’m also REALLY hoping to attend CJU this year. We’ll see where I’m at this summer.

Well, I’m sure I’ve bored you all to death by now, so I’ll stop, but keep an eye out for some more posts from Las Vegas, I’ll try and make time to tell you a little bit about my day every night. Take care, cross your fingers for safe flights for me and have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Tara :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home