I WILL make it!

Friday, December 23, 2005

It's a been a long while

I shouldn't have left you... (song reference there)

But I'm back, and I'm starting to get back on track when it comes to my sites. I've had a great month in terms of sales and Adsense (beats all records, but nowhere near 1K or anything) and while I like my job, I've decided to turn down extending the contract at the end of the 6 months and go on unemployment so I can work on my sites.

Speaking of my sites, hopefully Monday and Tuesday I'll get myself organized, or rather finish getting myself organized and write up a few articles at work next week. Maybe even enough to put the 2 new sites up by Saturday night. Don't hold your breath, but you never know... Honestly though, I PROMISE that they will be live by the end of January, my 1 year mark in this business.

Hopefully the Affiliate Summit will help that along, though everyone is telling me that I'll be so inspired I won't know what to do first. Whether or not that's true remains to be seen, but hell, as long as I get a small vaca out of it and learn at least 1 or 2 new things (I'm sure it will be MUCH more than 1 or 2!!) I'll be happy.

Unfortunately, being that it is now 11:30 pm on Christmas Eve Eve (the 23rd) and I still have 2-3 loads of laundry to go, plus packing for myself, Eric and the dogs, getting the presents ready, getting my contribution to dinner ready, and so on, I should probably skedaddle. So on that note, a heartfelt Happy Holidays and a Merry Chrishannuzaa to all of you and yours. May you find all you wished for in Santa's ear under the tree :)

Tara :)

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home