I WILL make it!

Sunday, December 11, 2005

STEPH WAS ROBBED

Period. Judd (though obviously dumber than he appeared on t.v.) was right - all Danni did was skate her way through. As far as I am concerned she owes Steph and Rafe a shit load of money. To me there's no honour in playing or winning a game by letting everyone else do your dirty work. Oh, and I HAVE to stay, it was obviously a 6-1 vote - thank you to the 6 people for showing why it's a good thing that the audience doesn't vote, because you jackasses would've been long gone if it were up to us. And hey, if any of my readers happen to ever see any of the 6 that voted for Steph, bitch slap 'em for me, k?

Rant over. Too pissed to say anything else. Night.

Tara :(((((

(heavily edited after some calming down, email/pm me should you ever want to hear my TRUE thoughts on many of the cast members)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home