I WILL make it!

Sunday, November 13, 2005

I swear I'm trying...

I managed to do a bunch of link exchanges and email responding this weekend, finally. And now, training is over at work and it becomes just a regular job, so it should be reasonably easy to get back to work this week. I'll have to go through all my keyword lists since they were basically torn up and spilled on and trampled upon over the last month, shame on me. That won't happen again.

With the month long break, there's just no way (even with outsourcing, which is getting postponed) I'll have 10 sites live in 1.5 months. I HOPE 7 or 8, but more realistically it will be 6. However, if I'm a little easier on myself, getting 10 live by my 1 year anniversary, around February 15th, is slightly more doable. We'll see, but you know what - they're MY goals and I'll adjust them if I want ;) Seriously, I'm happy with the money I'm making right now (it's on it's way up this month again... slowly) and if takes me longer to get what I want, so be it.

The good news is the reason the outsourcing is being outsourced: I'm headed to Affiliate Summit 2006, and I can't be happier. I don't think work is thrilled with the idea, but screw them, I'm on contract. So anyway, basically all available funds are being diverted to flight and hotel costs, not to mention shopping for some nice clothes to wear there :) If any of my readers are going, or know anyone who is (ESPECIALLY someone who needs a roomate) let me know, it would be awesome to hook up and say hi. Andrea from Golden Pine Cone Templates (and her hubby) are going, so if any of you would like to meet one of the NICEST (truly) people in affiliate marketing, go sign up now!

I guess that's about it for now. Here's hoping that now that training is over there will be a return to regular(ish) blogging and more importantly, WORK!

Have a great week!

Tara :)

1 Comments:

  • I am so excited for you! Going to the conferences takes motivation to a whole new level ;)

    Have a GREAT time, you deserve it!!!

    PS. Make sure you order some biz cards if you don't have them on hand. I forgot mine during my first conference D-U-H!

    By Blogger Credit Repair, at November 14, 2005 2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home