I WILL make it!

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Thank you Chrissie, and Happy New Year everyone!

Ok, so that thank you is kind of double edged - but only jokingly. A very sincere thank you is sent out to Chrissie who was kind enough to share some of her wondeful new idea for making more money. One or two I'll share with you since you can find them anywhere - but the rest of them I must keep secret about as I promised. The joking part about it not being a real thank you (which it truly is) is because now I have SO MANY ideas to build up current sites and create some new ones that I now don't know where to start! Seriously though I've got months of work ahead of me and I can't wait - I just need to stop being so tired and lazy after work and just GET TO IT instead of slacking off.

So here's one big idea that might help some of you who don't troll the forums all that much. Those who do, sorry for the repeated obvious :) It's called PLR articles. PLR stands for Private Label Rights. This is how they work: generally, you sign up to a website with a monthly membership fee - the cheapest I've seen is $24.95 and the highest (that I would consider) is $67. There are more expensive ones out there, but I think you might be paying more for the name that is running them. For this fee, the site gives you a guaranteed number of articles in a set number of niches every month. Some might be useful to you, some not - but you keep the ones that aren't immediately applicable to your sites for perhaps future sites. And since you get so many articles (usually from 100-300 per month) it literally works out to pennies per article.

What I like about the idea (and when I get back from Las Vegas I'll be joining a couple) is that even if I can't use everything right away it might trigger some ideas for new sites. And the BEST thing about these articles (which was a concern of mine when I first read about them) is that you can do virtually anything you like with them. Obviously you'll rewrite and tweak them somewhat so they aren't like the other people's version of the same article, you can compile e-books, you can submit them to article directories (if you change them enough) and so on. And some of these PLR sites even offer niche products like graphics included in the price. Here is a list of a few I am considering joining: (no final decisions yet)

http://www.infogoround.com/
http://www.readymadecontent.com/
http://www.niche-content-packages.com/
http://www.contentattack.com/
http://www.articlechief.com/articlechiefspecial.html

If you look closely you'll see which one Chrissie recommended most to me :) There were a few other suggestions and ideas she gave me, but those are closely guarded secrets at her request. Do some searching around the net though for products to help affiliates - there's so much out there you'll find yourself drooling over everything! lol

So, besides that, not much else going on... we had an interesting New Year's Eve - we decided to go out for dinner before going to a party, but didn't realize that we had signed up for a 7 course meal to be served over many hours until we had opened our bottle of wine. There went the party! Great food, huge bill, but worth it. We got home in time to have another glass of champagne (one was included with the meal) and watch the ball drop. Then we played in a poker tournament until bed time - mine was 2:00 since I fell out rather early, his was 3:30, finishing in the top 30 - but no money :( Not necessarily how I would've planned it, especially with the bad cliche dj/kareoke singer they had at the restaurant, but not horrible :P Hope everyone had a lovely night, and I wish you all nothing but your best year yet - health, wisdom and wealth :)

Tara :)

1 Comments:

  • Awww thanks! I am glad I was able to give you some new ideas ;) I know exactly how you mean that thank you ;) My list of things to do and start and finish is 10 miles long!

    Happy New Year, Love ya Babe!!

    By Blogger Credit Repair, at January 03, 2006 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home