I WILL make it!

Sunday, November 27, 2005

So here's what's new

Let's start with some old articles that hadn't been published:

If You Need A Gift For A Tea Lover, What About A Tea Pot?
Steak Gifts Are Easy And Cheap
Inexpensive Gourmet Meals - Cheap, Easy And Delicious!
Lamb And Meat Gifts - Unusual And Delicious
Mail Order Italian Meats - Delicious, Easy And Fun!
Steak And Lobster Gift Packs - How Do You Choose The Best Ones?

Besides that, I got caught up on all my link exchanges and emails, as far as I can tell. Linkmetro makes it easy since 90% of the link exchanges are C R A P. I had a few random ones too, most of which I discarded. I can't remember who it was, but they had a valid point - if you're going to bloody request an unsolicited link exchange, why the HELL haven't you put my link up first??? Anyway... lol That's about it. Slowly but surely I'm getting slightly less homicidal every morning, but I still can't wait until us "new hires" are taken off the "priority" queue (i.e. we get all calls that come in while the rest of the office sits on their hands unless it's busy). Once I'm off this queue, I'm hoping to get a 10-6 or 1030-630 shift which will allow me to sleep to a more humane hour, which will in turn allow me to perhaps not take a nap 4 out of 5 nights a week. And should THAT ever happen (sometimes I have my doubts) then maybe, just MAYBE I can get back to working on my sites.

At this point, the likelyhood of even being up to 6 is slim. But hell, the tradeoff of going to my first ever affiliate conference should be well worth it - even if just for "vacation" sake. I do expect it to be MUCH more than that though - meeting people I've been chatting with for ages, (can't WAIT to meet Andrea from GoldenPineCone - check out the templates! ) and Deb Carney who I met at EcomXpo (she doesn't blog) and the one and only Shawn Collins who created Affiliate Summit. I have to admit it though - lately, I just haven't even FELT like working on my sites. I'm kind of in the mindframe of "I'm ALREADY working!" - but this isn't going to get more money in. And more than I'm making now would be really handy, though I'm not complaining... just saying ;)

Let's see, on the not job/sites front, we put up our Christmas tree in the basement tonight. I'll post a pic as soon as the batteries are done charging for the digital camera. The kids (dogs and cats) are still as bratty and adorable as ever, I still don't want to kill Eric (only first thing in the morning, sometimes) and I still miss camping, but there's a while to go on that yet... lol Saw Lord of War and Harry Potter last week, both were great, but if you're a true Harry Potter fan (i.e. you've read the books, and more than once) you'll be dissecting what was missing and changed from the book - but it's better than the last movie :)

I guess that's about it for now. Maybe this week I can get some articles written for the 2 sites!

Tara :)

2 Comments:

  • Being as your comments are a bit empty here's one

    All the best Mark :P

    By Blogger Mark, at December 02, 2005 2:50 AM  

  • Hi Mark, glad to see you're back online!

    Hey Jen, it will be very cool, I can't wait - wish you could come though, but after your totals this month, next year should be no problem!

    By Blogger Tara, at December 04, 2005 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home