I WILL make it!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I am still exhausted

I apologize for my lack of entries. I realize it's a crappy way to treat my loyal readers, and it's not from any disrespect, I assure you. It's from sheer exhaustion. Honestly though, the closest I've come to working since I started the new job (going very very well on a side note) is going through a scary few days trying to find a new friend I made through affiliate marketing, Chrissie. She lives near Fort Lauderdale and her area was very badly hit by Hurricane Wilma. She has power but no internet still, but there were several of us trying to find information before we finally heard from her towards the end of last week.

Other than that, I've managed to sort my email a little bit, but not much else. I don't have the energy at the end of the day between the lack of sleep and the volume of information I'm picking up in training. The stock market is interesting but daunting - and we're barely scratching the service. Life should be reasonably back to normal in the next couple weeks, so hopefully I can get back to working on new sites. In the meantime, being that this is mainly a blog about my travels through the affiliate marketing world, there's obviously not much to say. Even on a personal level I'm just watching a little tv and going to bed most nights.. lol So for a little while longer, there won't be much to say on here.

However, the least I can do is give you my October totals. The money was still down, but it's on it's way back up. But, thank goodness I got a job, because I wouldn't have been able to pay the bills December 1st either :) All told, unless I forgot something, I made about $315 last month. Nowhere near where I want to be, but it's better than nothing, for sure! I hope everyone else's totals were high last month too!

Back to Law and Order (oh how I love time shifting on the satelite dish!) and then back to bed! Take care and I'll see you soon :)

Tara :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home