I WILL make it!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Yesterday was declared a "no-work" zone

So I'd gotten up, spend 3.5 hrs doing laundry, and then I was invited to dinner at my best friend's parents trailer last night. (They're on vaca this week) So by the time laundry was done it was practically time to walk over. Then I got back just in time for Big Brother, and decided to hell with it! It was nice. I look forward to the time when that will be the norm and days like today will be occasional. Alas, tis not to be yet.

So, despite the fact I've been up for 3 hours, I haven't started working yet. Though to be very fair, I lost more than a half hour due to my ISP going buggy. I did manage to get today's article published, Want To Buy Wine Online? No Problem! It's funny, some articles practically write themselves (it also helps when I "borrow" from some of my own articles) and others it takes me an hour to write because I can't think of a damn original (or even UN-original) thing to say. Hopefully today's articles will be the former rather than the latter.

Has anyone tried EZ Article Publisher? See Burke's blog for more details. I love this program personally, I'm just not sure (and Eric says NO) that I can justify $97 for it. However, I've been using it on the gourmet food site, and it works PERFECTLY with Andrea's template and I have no doubt it will work well with my other 3... It's just that it's $97. Any opinions?

I'm not sure if I'd mentioned it earlier, but I was hoping to (was GOING to even) take some of last month's Adsense earnings and hire an author. However, if I wait another month or 2 and put all that money towards my credit card and assorted bills I may be able to postpone job hunting until at LEAST October. And hopefully by then I'll be able to say screw it, and not look for a job at all. So unless someone wants to offer writing articles for $1 each, I'll be waiting a while longer... lol

I guess that's about it... funny, before I write my entries, I always have 1000 things to say, but when I start typing they fly out of my brain. And before I forget, must wish a Happy Happy birthday to 3 important people in my life: Daddy! Only 3 more years until retirement! Auntie Gail, I won't tell your age :) And Chrissie, of Internet Insomniac and Learning Geek fame, I stayed 21 for about 7 years, so I get the staying 30 for a while, but geez, you're hardly an old lady!! (xo)2

Tara :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home