I WILL make it!

Thursday, August 25, 2005

What a beautiful day

Finally after about a week of almost strictly clouds and rain, we actually have a sunny day. Now if we could just get over 21C (about 70F) I'd be a reallllllly happy camper!

Here's today's article:
Fresh Seafood Overnight - Beware The Word Fresh!

Got 4 total done yesterday. 1 left of the outlined articles for the gourmet food site and then it's time to add some more article to the other sites. I'll be attacking the pet memorials site then the dog site. The travel site will be the last one since it has the most articles. And to be very honest, that's the one I really want to hire an author for. I'm so thoroughly sick of everything to do with travel accessories and I think I've run out of things to say! lol

I must say though, when I'm writing articles (as boring as they are, I know!) as long as I know that I have a preset limit in mind (usually 5 for the day) I can manage to suck it up and just write them. And this is (barring directory/article submissions) my least favorite part of what I do.

Anyhooooo, not much else to say, have a great Thursday! Adsense payments are on the way, at least mine is, so keep your eye out. And if you're in Florida, I hope Katrina passes over you with no damage! Oh, and Chrissie, you are welcome!!

Tara :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home