I WILL make it!

Sunday, August 28, 2005

I'm sore, but it was fun

Here's today's article:
Wine Gifts For Men? We Can Help!

After boating on Friday (smallish fishing boat, big waves, lots of bumping around) and sharing a bed with Eric (smallish old bed, bad frame) and then standing and dancing for a few hours, I am SORE, but had a great weekend.

Because of Katrina (as usual, we always get the leftovers up here) they're predicting at minimum rain every day until Friday, and one site says thunder storms every day till Thursday. Kind of hard to work when I have to unplug everything since the electricity is so crappy here. So I've decided to head home this week. It will be nice to use DSL again for a little while, and see my kitties whom I've missed a bunch. Plus my nice pillow-topped king size bed sounds pretty cool too! lol

I guess that's about it - be back tomorrow with the latest article!

Tara :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home