I WILL make it!

Thursday, August 18, 2005

I STILL don't wanna work

But I am. As a matter of fact 10 articles in the last 2 days, but I'll only show you 2 since I'm going to start publishing 1 or 2 a day as per the continous pour concept (Martell).

So here they are:

Candy Gift Baskets Will Remind Them Of Their Youth
Here's Some Great Tips For Buying Tea Online!

Hope you enjoy them. Have 2 new sales, 1 early Tuesday morning (travel accessories) and 1 late last night (pet memorials). Total would be just under $10 CDN. Not exciting in terms of $$$ but very exciting when you think about when the pet memorials site was actually released. I'm also very happy with the number of sales the travel site is making. If only the damn dog info site could a) see some actual traffic that wasn't from here or forums and b) could actually make me more than $3 a month. I guess it's just too competitive. I also need to add more articles, I know. Link partners aren't an issue, I have tons, as a matter of fact, they probably make up more than half the average 8 visitors per day... lol

Ok, off the rant now. Hey, for anyone looking to outsource articles or link building, keep an eye on Learning Geek, which is Chrissie's affiliate marketing blog. She's working on a site to publicize everything, but it shouldn't be long, and heck, let's try to give business to her, k? I mean, why not keep it "in the family" so to speak ;)

That's it for me. Have a great day!

Tara :)

1 Comments:

  • Thank you for mentioning me Tara, what would I do without a great friend like you?

    I have a little more to do with the site before I announce it, but thank you for the support ;) You're the best!

    By Blogger Credit Repair, at August 20, 2005 1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home