I WILL make it!

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Back to the grind :(

Iiiiiiiii don't wanna work, I wanna bang on the drum all day...

To say I don't feel like working would be an understatement. I did a little bit yesterday. Article outlines, sorting the outlines and a little bit of link xchgs. Most of the day was spent reading Big Brother 6 live feed updates (if you watch the show, make sure and watch tonight, HUGE fighting going on all day and night yesterday) and playing poker, my latest addiction that's lasting way longer than it should.

So my new goal for the next few weeks is write, write, write. At least 3 per day, more if I can do it without falling asleep. We'll see if I can... my best friend's dad is down on vacation now and he's promised to take me fishing.. which I like doing, sans the baiting the hook part.. lol The big problem with article writing right now is that I've gotten the bug in me to hire authors even though I don't really have the money for it. I'm at the point where it looks like I will be taking a job next month, partially due to the fact that we're going broke fast, partially because I want some side cash to hire authors.. lol We'll see what does happen.

As for the financials, well, not so spectacular. If it was this time last month, I would've been tickled pink with my daily average. Not so much this month. It's nice, and it's higher than last month - but not by much. Certainly no where near the growth from June to July. And even with CJ's stats down for several days, it looks like no new sales. I thought for sure I'd have at least 1. So I guess it's true - a LOT of people go on vacation in August. I know in the southern U.S. a lot of kids are already back in school, but most of my visitors must be from the North as around here, kids don't go back until end of August/early September. So anyway... on the upside, most months have kicked in harder in the 2nd half and yesterday that proved true! Let's just say more than twice my daily average last month :)

Now, a quick question for all my readers - does anyone know of any work from home jobs that I can do from Canada? I had a lead on a great one, but it's looking like they don't accept Canadians :( Hopefully the do, but just in case, I'll take any suggestions under advisement ;)

Have a great day!

Tara :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home