I WILL make it!

Friday, March 25, 2005

Reply to comments

For now, and since it won't take much time away from my work, I've decided to just post my answers to comments here, since even though the commenters are signed in, I can't reply via the email I get.

So, here's two comments and two replies:

From Jonnyq888:

Wow, I was expecting maybe a little note down in the comments but I got nearly an half a post=) I had been considering SBI but I've decided against it. I actually have my blog at www.jonnyq888.blogspot.com. Check it out, if you like it then maybe we could exchange links.

Hi Jonny,

I checked out your blog, great stuff! Something you wrote caught my eye – about paying $300 for the Yahoo listing. DON’T! There’s no guarantee you’ll get listed and if you don’t, you won’t get a refund. Plus, Yahoo is easy to get into – at least it has been for me. Inktomi Slurp (Yahoo’s spider) visits me at least once a day. I’m doing great in Yahoo! I’d be happy to exchange links. Let me know what anchor text you’d like for your link. **(This applies to anyone who would like to exchange links.)

Tara :)

From Sissy:

Hi Tara,First........check out your eHost link. I don't think that it is working.I am a newbie also. A total newbie. My fingers are shaking just trying to type this comment. Think how I fall apart trying to do what you have accomplished. 50 articles!! I have no hubby to help, just a friend who hinders. He has no clue as to why I spend so many hours on the computer. My reply of "doing research on how to start an affilate business" no longer suffices.

I found you on the forum. Followed you to your website (good job) and then to this blog. Coincidentally,I had been watching another fellow blogger on blogspot and trying to figure out what she is doing. I will need to use this blog for my website for now.

Tara, did you purchase the Martel program? I have read and downloaded all of his freebies but the purchase is too high for me at this time. Did you check out his daughter's site? Did you subscribe to her list? It is fantastic but SBI is too expensive for me also.Keep up the good work and keep us posted.

Hi Sissy,

Checked the link, it worked for me.. what happened to you? And thanks for letting me know J

Everyone has to start somewhere, and I’m no great shakes at this yet either. I only started at the very end of January. I have taken 2 weeks off of work though to work on this, and my hours have been cut a bit too, so that helps. And the hubby wrote only 6 articles out of the 50, plus the home page, 5 product pages, etc. That will change with the next site though. But hey, you can do this alone, tons of people do! Ignore the friend who doesn’t support you. If you want an even better blog of a James Martell follower, check out http://www.adventuresinnetmarketing.com/ BJ’s blog is MUCH better than mine :)

I did buy Martell’s book. I didn’t have the money either (thank goodness for credit cards!) but I’m so glad I did. If you can swing it, I highly recommend his book, which is all you need. He totally spoon feeds you what to do. I think you may have SBI and James Martell mixed up though. You mention Martell’s daughter – his oldest daughter is around 15 and I don’t think she has a site yet. You may mean Ken Evoy who created SBI. His daughter Nori is the one creating sites. I did look for a split second (I was at work) at one, and I should go back and look a bit more closely, since someone recommended me to.

Feel free to email me if you like (it’s easier than the comments) at support AT a1-travel-accessories DOT com.

Take care and thanks for the vote of confidence!

Tara :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home